Protect Your Mattress and Box Springs with a Bed Bug Proof Encasement
Why encase your mattress and box springs?
Box springs and torn mattresses are perfect harborage areas for bed bugs. Because it is so easy for bed bugs to hide inside these harborage areas, it makes detection extremely difficult. Though an encasement will not prevent them, any bed bugs that are present will remain on the surface of the encasement which makes them easier to find and eliminate. This puts an impenetrable barrier between you and the bed bugs. There is no better
protection for your mattress and box springs than an encasement.
Encasements provide two types of protection:
- Keep bed bugs on your mattress or box springs inside the encasement and away from you.
- Prevent bed bugs from infesting a new mattress and box spring.
Allerzip mattress and box spring encasements feature:
- Bug Lock: a three sided zipper and a Secure Seal which completely locks the mattress encasement in place.
- Allergen Flap: prevents allergens from penetrating the encasement.
- Miracle Membrane: makes the surface completely water proof and stain proof yet still breathable and comfortable.
*Certified by an Entomology Laboratory to be bed bug proof
*Machine washable and tumble dry
*Also provides a barrier for allergens, pet dander, dust mites, pollen and mold