OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Join the Heron Team Today!
HERON LAWN AND PEST CONTROL is a stable, growing company always looking for motivated employees to fill various roles, such as, lawn technician, pest control technician, irrigation specialist, service consultant, administrative associate, quality manager and branch manager. Heron has experienced tremendous growth year after year and has been recognized in PCT Magazine’s “Top 100 Pest Control Companies in the US” and has been named the “Fastest Growing Pest Company in the US” for 3 years. With a family atmosphere and team environment, Heron prides itself in being a great place to work!
PREPARING YOU FOR SUCCESS!
We have a thorough training program that includes learning both in the field and in the classroom to prepare you for success. We believe in promoting from within. Due to our unparallel growth, there are always opportunities on the horizon.
Heron is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
BENEFITS AND EMPLOYEE REWARDS
BENEFITS: Heron offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance – Portion paid by Heron
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Policies
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Training
- Company Vehicle (most positions)
- Family Friendly atmosphere
- Recruiting bonus for employee referrals
EMPLOYEE REWARDS: Our employees are the heart of our business. To show our appreciation, we also offer:
- Safety Incentive Rewards Program
- Annual Rewards Program – Employees receive performance based grades each month, with the opportunity to receive quarterly rewards and the grand prize of a cruise based on year end scores!
- Employee Appreciation Day – Annual event held in the spring time for employees from across the district to network and spend time together. Includes great food, games, company t-shirts and fun.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH HERON
Administrative Associate: Answer inbound phone calls, handle customer care needs, coordinate scheduling and routing, set up new customer accounts, handle payments and other administrative duties.
Service Consultant (outside sales): Establish and maintain potential and current client relationships. Responsible for generating new sales through cold calling and creative activity as well as handling office leads.
Lawn Technician: Diagnose and treat insect, disease, weed and cultural issues associated with lawn and shrubs. Identify and resolve client concerns in the field. Maintain account services through quality checks, service calls, and follow ups.
Pest Control & Termite Technician: Diagnose and treat for insect, rodent, and other pest related problems in residential and commercial structures. Identify and resolve client concerns in the field. Maintain account services through quality checks, service calls, and follow ups.
Irrigation Specialist: Identify and correct irrigation problems such as triangulation, head to head coverage, matched precipitation and cultural problems in landscape ornamentals and turf grass.
Management: Oversee and manage all aspects of sales and service at the branch level.
- Ormond Beach
If you are interested in obtaining more information about any available positions, or submitting your resume, please apply online or contact the Human Resources Department.